This year's piligrimage will be on March 30, 2018.Gather at St. Mary's Cathedral at 12:30pm for a send off blessing from Bishop Joe Vasquez. Depart to the Shrine at 1:00pm. Good Friday liturgy of the Lord's Passion is at 7:00pm See route map below for pilgrimage route and stops.
Frequently Asked Questions FAQ*
*Click on the question to learn more
- What is the Good Friday Pilgrimage?
- Where do I park?
- Will you be stopping along the way?
- How long is it?
- Where exactly will it begin and end?
- What do I need to bring?
- How long will it take?
- Are you having a Good Friday liturgy?
- What if I can’t make it the entire way?
- I can’t make it at 1:00pm, can I join the group after they have started?
- What do I do if I get hurt on the walk?
- Do I need to register?
Have a question?
Send us an email